$100 Off Frames* or 2 Pairs no gap+
It's good news time! Save on your new glasses today.
Get ahead of the end-of-year rush at Optical Warehouse, until December 31 2019 enjoy $100 off* your choice of designer frames OR health fund members can chose 2 pairs no gap+
Since we're in a festive mood, these offers extend to your family and friends.
The great news is for health fund member, your 2019 health fund optical rebate combined with our $100 off frames* offer may cover the entire cost of your new glasses or prescription sunglasses - which means your glasses could be no gap*!
Remember, the $100 off* frames offer expires in December 31. Plus, don't forget to use 2019 health fund optical rebates^.
Book a bulk-billed** eye examination today by clicking the button below and selecting your closest Optical Warehouse Store.
Terms and conditions:
- *The $100 off* frames offer expires 31/12/19.
- The offers are not available in conjunction with any other special offer, package, sales item or discount.
- $100 off is redeemable when a full pair of prescription eyewear or prescription sunglasses is purchased, i.e. both frame and prescription lenses purchased together as one appliance.
- $100 off is applied at the time of order.
- This offer is fully transferable to family and friends. No restrictions apply to the number of transactions or number of customers utilising this offer.
- Offer is not redeemable on contact lenses, safety glasses or non-prescription sunglasses.
- The offer is available on in-store stock only.
- Offer excludes Oakley and Maui Jim prescription sunglasses
- The offer is not redeemable for cash.
- Product range may vary between stores and is subject to availability.
- +Eligibility for the two pairs no gap offer is subject to your health fund, level of cover and product purchased.
- Minimum optiucal rebate available for 2 pairs no gap offer is $199.
- No gap available from select range of frames.
- ^No gap and health fund rebates are subject to your Health Fund, level of cover and product purchased.
- **Bulk-billed eye examinations are subject to Medicare eligibility.