OUR CUSTOMER GUARANTEEOptical Warehouse's aims to improve vision and trust, leading to healthier and happier lives. To achieve this, we offer a 5 star client guarantee to give you the ultimate peace of mind.
PRICE GUARANTEEWhilst we prefer to add value by providing you with superior product and service, we refuse to be beaten on price. So, if you find the eyewear we are stocking at a better price elsewhere, we’ll match it AND provide you with the additional service you deserve*.
30 DAY EYEWEAR SATISFACTION ASSURANCEIf you take your new eyewear home and decide you don’t like them for any reason, simply bring them back undamaged within 30 days and we’ll change them with a new pair to the same value^.
90 DAY PRESCRIPTION LENS COMFORT GUARANTEEOptometry is at the core of what we do and we take pride in the quality of our lenses and accuracy of our prescriptions. If you had your eye test at Optical Warehouse stores and within 90 days of your purchase you are experiencing difficulty seeing clearly or you have had a sudden prescription change, we will exchange your prescription lenses for free**.
1 YEAR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENTIf your eyewear breaks due to product defect within 12 months of your purchase, we’ll replace or repair them for FREE - regardless of any manufacturer warranty exclusions that may apply^^.
FREE LIFETIME CLEANING & ADJUSTMENTIf your glasses need a professional clean or adjustment at any time … next month, next year or next decade… just drop in. We’d be happy to oblige.
Terms and Conditions:*Price Match Guarantee:
- Subject to presentation and verification of the competitor’s quote on an identical product (including brand, model, size, colour).
- We reserve the right not to sell at or below our cost price.
- The competitor being quoted must be located in Australia.
- It is at our discretion whether the price match guarantee will be applied to an online retailer.
- This does not apply to safety glasses, contact lenses or optometry services.
- The frame satisfaction assurance is valid for 30 days from date of purchase and allows for the exchange of one pair only.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- The replacement frame may be of equal or lesser value to the first. If you choose a frame of higher value, an additional cost will apply.
- Existing lenses must be used in the exchanged frame. If replacement lenses are required, these may be purchased at the normal retail price less 20%, which is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The prescription lens comfort guarantee is valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- This does not apply to lenses made with prescriptions from outside optometrists (this means not a Optical Warehouse optometrist).
- The replacement lens may be of equal or lesser value to the first. If you choose a lens of higher value, the difference in price must be paid.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The replacement frame will be the same pair as the original unless unavailable in which case a replacement frame of equal or lesser value may be chosen.
- If your frame requires repair or replacement, your existing lenses will be used in the new frame.
- The 1 year replacement applies to the first frame purchased only. This means that the 1 year replacement period does not commence again on the second frame.
- The 50% discount against accidental breakage may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.